A not-so-desperate housewife aspiring to excel in a newfound calling. This blog is about all things pertaining to marriage, parenting, cooking, crafting, cleaning, and the like. By no means am I good at any of these but I am learning! This is my journey and process at becoming the best I can be in the art of homemaking. Take a peek if you so please!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Adventure

To my own shame, I am known in my humble little circle of starting things and not finishing them. I have tried to start little businesses and cooking blogs but nothing really stuck longer than a few weeks. So, here I go again. A new adventure. Will I follow through? Who knows! I am going to strive to be consistent here, but I won't beat myself up if I never write another post after this one again.

Breathe. Okay, now that the disclaimer is over...here is a little bit about me:

My name is Crysten and I am married to my best friend, soul mate, and partner in crime, Josh. He is a man of God and an incredible leader of our little family. Seven weeks ago, my life changed forever when I gave birth to our first baby girl, Natalie. She is lovely and exhausting. While I was pregnant with Natalie, I was laid off from my job. Although at the time, the news was devastating to me. I lacked trust in God that He knew what was best for our family. With a few "cut-backs" and changes in our lifestyle, we have found a way to keep me at home to raise our daughter--for now.

That brings us to this blog. I am ASPIRING to become the best housewife I can be. I will pray, cook, clean, create, and everything else along the way. I will do my best to share my journey if anyone is willing to peek.

Enjoy, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment